A mesmerising floral marine scent with refreshing notes of seaweed and green algae livened by a fresh coastal breeze and enhanced by touches of cyclamen and water lily. At the base of the fragrance, salt crusted driftwood is warmed by amber, patchouli and musk.
Top Notes: Ozone, Seaweed
Heart Notes: Cyclamen, Waterlily
Base Notes: Driftwood, Amber, Patchouli, Musk
1 wick 30Cl Candle
Rock Salt Driftwood
- Burn for 2 hours the first time you use the candle this will allow a good scent throw throughout the life of your candle.
-Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at any one time .
-After the first burn, let the candle burn for long stretches as often as you can to keep a wide opening and prevent tunneling later on.
- After the first burn make sure you trim the wick before each use to let the candle burn clean and to stop the candle smoking or tunnelling
- Stop burning when 14mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass
Always burn your candle within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window or a fan.
Never use water or a lid to extinguish a candle.
Never move a burning candle. ENSURE candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.Wicks need to be upright and trimmed to approx 6mm during use and each time candle is reused.please be aware that Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
Candle Care Guide
1. Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
2. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
3. If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
4. Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
5. If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow cooling and cleaning with a dry paper towel.
6. Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame.